Our first Hunter Pace in our Championship Series will be held at the High Ridge Wildlife Management in Westminster, MA. This beautiful hunt territory has never been used for a Hunter Pace before and features wonderful views, open fields dirt roads and some jumps (don’t worry, you can go around all of them). The course will be 5 – 7 miles long.
Hunter Pace teams of 2-4 riders will ride out between 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM. There will be three divisions:
Pick & Choose
Leisure (Leisure please plan to go out no later than 12:00 PM)
All disciplines are welcome….Western Riders included…..HARD HATS & BOOTS are required. Fences are optional in all divisions.
Ribbons awarded will count toward our Hunter Pace Championiship Series!
- Location: RT. 2 to Overlook Road follow to the end and enter thru the gate to the parking area.
- Start Time 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (last riders out in leisure by 12:00)
- Cost: $55 Pre-Entry per rider PayPal or checks can be mailed to ONBH
- Mailing address: Pat Jackson 87 Derby Road, Berlin, MA 01503
- Food: Lunch & beverages provided. Please bring water for your horses.